I’m Ric Shewell, pastor at St Paul’s UMC in Idaho Falls, and this is my website, because people have websites now. As my friends say, “If you don’t have a website, you ain’t no big dog.” (no one says that). Anyway, I blog intermittently about theology, churchy stuff, and other things that I might find interesting. I’m married to a champion, we created the best children in the world, and we have two decent dogs. Thanks for stopping by and please say hi!
- A Thanksgiving Prayer by Walter Brueggemann November 26, 2015
- My Address to St. Paul’s UMC, Church Conference 2015 November 19, 2015
- Questioning NNU’s President, Part 3: The Vote of No Confidence April 15, 2015
- Questioning NNU’s President, Part 2: The Capital Education Marketing Failure April 13, 2015
- Questioning NNU’s President, Part 1: The Graduate Counseling Ed Program April 12, 2015